A classic blouson cut with shorter length to the hip, this biker jacket has a sporty and signature moto feel.
A seam-sealed waterproof membrane is bonded to the 8 oz. waxed cotton and a zip-out quilted liner for optional extra on-body warmth.
Arm and shoulder protection meets European CE safety standards for motorcycle protection.
Belstaff 'Brooklands' Waxed Cotton - Black
- Removable protective inserts on shoulders & elbows, & pocket for additional back protector
- Safety standards of protective inserts: European directive 89/686/CEE & CE Technical Standard EN 1621-1:2012
- Bonded membrane & heat sealed seams for waterproofing
- Last popper in rubber & buckle cover to prevent scratching on bike
- UK-sourced 8 oz waxed cotton
- Zip-in removable quilted body liner
- Zip fastening with poppered cover & waist buckle
- Corduroy-lined stand collar with tab fastening
- 2 storm-proof patch pockets, 2 zip pockets & 1 internal pocket
- Corduroy-lined cuffs with adjustable popper fastening
- Underarm metal air vents
- Quilted reinforcements on shoulders & elbows
- Logo patch to left sleeve
- Produced in Europe
- Outer Jacket: 100% cotton with body
- Lining: 100% cotton, sleeve lining: 52% acetate 48% cupro and padding 100% Polyester.
- Detachable Quilt Lining: 52% acetate, 48% cupro with lining 100% Polyamid and padding 100% Polyester.
- The external jacket cannot be washed and the detachable liner should be professionally dry cleaned.